The Marin Horse Council (MHC) is a 501(C)(3) non-profit corporation serving to protect and preserve the equestrian presence in Marin County. We are a central coalition of horse oriented individuals, groups, businesses, and professionals.
Marin Horse Council Board Meeting - New Location!
Marin Community Foundation
5 Hamilton Landing,Suite 200, Novato, CA 94949
Marin Horse Council Board Meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month, at 7:00 PM- 9:00 PM All members are welcome to attend board meetings. You must access this building with a code. Please contact the Marin Horse Council if you are planning to come so you can receive the building code. To add an item to the agenda, please send an email to [email protected].
Board of Directors:
- Monte Kruger, President
- Mike Willin, Vice President, Ride Coordinator
- Curt Kruger, Treasurer, Trail Safety
- Constanza Perry, Chief Communications Officer, Website, e-news, PR, and Newsletter Editor
- Lauren Terk, Facebook and EQEVAC
- Pat Duffy, Youth Involvement
- Rick Holland, Government Affairs
- Jessica Lashbrook, Board Member
- Brad Silen, Board Member
- Carolyn Gold, Board Member
- Holly Ford, Board Member
Our new Newsletter Committee:
-Constanza Perry, Editor email is: [email protected]
- Mimi Vitetta, Graphic Designer
- Proofreaders: Rena Coghill, Ann Burke and Amory Willis
The Marin Horse Council is dedicated to preserving the historic culture, supporting the presence and ensuring the future of equestrians, horses and horse facilities throughout Marin County. The council strives to promote and protect the general welfare of equestrians and equines through our educational seminars, newsletters and community involvement which includes the representation of all Marin horse people before municipal, county, and state agencies in matters of political interest important to equestrians, especially animal welfare, open space and land usage issues. Always eager to share the joy of horses, we also engage in community outreach with the goal of introducing the Marin horse community to others.